Sunday, September 13, 2009

A little bit about Miss Sarah.........

Hello! My name is Sarah Elizabeth Watson. I am 15 years old. I have taken dance classes for 11 years. I started dancing when I was 3. I have taken Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Hip-Hop, African, Modern, Lyrical, and Novelty (Character or Musical Theater, as it is known). I am in a Pointe class along with the ballet classes I am taking this year. My favorite type of dance is Ballet. I am very passionate about using dance to help reach young girls for Christ. I believe that God gave me the love for dance so that I can use it for His glory. So, that is what I am going to try and accomplish this year, not just with your daughters but with my own life.

Other things about me:
  • I attend Heritage Christian Academy and am a sophomore
  • I have a sister, Debra, who also dances. She is in 5th grade at Heritage.
  • I do not have any pets, but would love to have another dog.
  • My favorite color is purple.
  • I am a cheerleader at my school and I am on our dance team.
  • I also love to sing. My favorite genre is Country (Christian is a very close second). What can I say I am Texas born and raised!
  • I attend First Baptist Church Rockwall. I live in Rowlett, Tx.
  • My mother graduated from Auburn University and my father from University of Texas at Dallas.
  • I do not know where I want to go to college.

Future things I want to do:

  • I want to go to every state in the United States before I graduate college.
  • I want to visit every country before I die.
  • I want to live in Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment